Monday, May 28, 2012

B is Two Months!

  I can't believe that Brennan is already 2 months old. It seems like a few days ago I was on my way to the hospital delivering him in record time! His presence in our family melts all our hearts and although we would love a she lil' Murphy, I think he is the perfect end to our family making us complete. He has started to smile at me and my voice, and always at his brother, his smile takes up his whole face, and I believe will be one of his best qualities in the future!


At 2 months old, Brennan:
  • Weighs 13 pounds!
  • Is starting to wear some 3 month sizes, ok almost all.
  • Wears a size 1 diaper, but not for long.
  • Nurses about every 3 hours during the day.
  • Smiles Big to the sounds of my voice, and always to his brother silliness.
  • Will sleep 6-8 hour stretches at night.
  • Loves tummy time, and getting baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment