Sunday, June 13, 2010

7 months old!

Time is flying by! Ian turned 7 months this week. At 7 months Ian:
  • Will not sit still. Well he has been that way since the day we brought him home, but he is so strong now we can no longer make him stay where we'd like. Often when he falls asleep in my arms..I just hold him for a bit...because the sweet feeling of him laying his head on my shoulder isn't something I got to expereince often.

  • Sleeps in any and every position. It's funny to put in down , and when we check on him, he is completely different.

  • Says, "Ma Ma Mom"...ALLL the time!...except when I ask him, "Can you say Mama?", and he just smiles at me.

  • Still smiles, and giggles constantly:)

  • Is crawling all over the place.

  • LOVES watching Monroe (our dog), and Riggs (our cat that I am still trying to give away).

  • Gets upset if you leave the room or take a toy away. Especially the remote, cell phone, or mail.

  • Weighs about 20 lbs!

Over all Ian is doing great! He has started to eat some solids, and is doing great with them. He is still nursing, and taking bottles. He still has no teeth but is drooling like a fool!


I am looking forward to spending the next whole month at home with e-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment