Thursday, June 28, 2012

B is 3 months!

It's been a 3 crazy months! Time is just flying by! I guess the fact that it's summer vacation doesn't help much. Brennan is growing everyday emotionally, physically, and mentally. I could eat up his cheeks all day long.


Here is his growth thus far..as his mommy I don't think that there has been huge changes:



Here are both boys at 3 months...I see small similarities in them, but the bigger Brenna gets the more I feel they look alike:)


At 3 months, Brennen:

  • Weighs 15 pounds!

  • Is wearing all 3 months and some 6 month cloths.

  • Has move dup to a size 2 diaper.

  • Nurses about every 3 hours during the day.

  • Smiles All day...except when I take out my phone or camera...like he only wants us to see!

  • Will sleep 7-8 hour stretches at night.

  • Is rolling over...back to belly.

  •  Grabs at and for toys and objects.



  • Mommy loves you so much sweet Brennan. You are so laid back, and calm. Everyone comments on what a great baby you are, and we have to agree. We are so blessed to have you in our family.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment