Wednesday, September 15, 2010

what i wore wednesday

Good Morning Y'all!! I have been checking out the 'what i wore wednesday' posts for a few weeks now with Lindsay at http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/, and have finally decided to join in! I only have 3 pictures this week, and they are not the best worst quality, 2 are actually taken in the bathroom mirror at school, (I am a teacher!). I promise next week to use my camera, and not my cell phone! I hope you enjoy this post, and the rest of my blog!






Left Picture:


Tank: Gap


Skirt: Banana Republic


Jean Blazer: Express


Shoes: Local Boutique







Right Top:


Dress: Old Navy


Caragin: Gap


Shoes: New York & Company


Necklace: The Sheek Life (http://thesheeklife.com/default.aspx)


Bracelet: Michael's







Right Bottom:


Tank: Gap


Shirt: Target


Crop Pants: New York & Company




Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. cute! thanks for the ideas. definitely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty yellow skirt! I love your purple outfit and the Sleek Life necklace with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete