Friday, March 4, 2011

Stylish....Blogger...{me}




Thanks Amanda for nominating me! Everyone should head over and check out her blog. She included me with some awesome company for the Stylish Blogger Awards.

Here is how it works:

First: Write a post linking back to the person who gave you the award

Second: Share 7 random things about yourself

Third: Award 15 recently-discovered bloggers this award

Then: Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won

7 Random Things About Me

1. Anyone who can play acoustic guitar rocks my world… as long as they sing, too.
2. I hate learning history. Mr. love sit, and so I always act intrested but always could careless. I know it's kinda horrible but it just doesn't intrest me.
3. I don’t understand how any woman can be seen in stockings and sneakers, even if it is a commute. There is absolutely no excuse for this.
4. I love warm laundry.
5. I like summer: lemon water, eating under awnings, dog runs, jam jars filled with wildflowers.
6. I google search everyone.
7. I appreciate black & white movies (my first was March of the Wooden Soldiers).


And here are 15 bloggers that I think deserve this award way more than I do!

Andrea from Mommy Diaries
Carly from The Baby Place
Michele from Imperfectly Wonderful World
Kari from Whirligig Bug
Aubrey from Aubrey Plays
Ashley from Little Miss Momma
Nicky from Momma Gets Real
Kristin from A Boy and His Dogs
Kristin from And Blubeberry makes Three
Amy from Motherhood Imperfected
Jacinda from The Periwinkle Pixies
Kara from Tizzi Lish
Erin S. from The Mom Code
Caz from A Little Learning For Two....my new favorite site! Ian is going to be so happy!!!!

I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do and tag, you're it ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment