Friday, December 9, 2011

23-25 Weeks!


Here they are they big bump reveals! I have been so busy with other things I have yet to document my bump, feels, ect about baby B. The pictures are not top notch because they are taken with my phone, however you can see the difference in 2 weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23-25 Weeks

Size of baby: B is the length of an ear of corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.

Gender: It's a boy!!! Brennan.Robert.Murphy.

Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot  lately!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!

What I miss: Nothing really - and being able to pick up Ian without my stomach muscles begging me to put him down. It breaks my heart when he says, "Mommy Hugs", and I have to bend down instead of swoop him, and squeeze.

Cravings: Surprisingly None

Symptoms:  A few Braxton Hicks, a growing tummy, some tiredness

Best Moment this week: Feeling B move from the inside, and out!

I'm 23 Weeks!

and now i'm 25 weeks!








No comments:

Post a Comment