Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Kisses



There are lots of holiday recipes floating around, and I have been guilty of pinning lots of them! I finally tried one, and love it. It's the perfect mix of salty, and sweet, and christmas! I thought I would share it with y'all, becuase it is the season of giving, and I know you, or someone you know will love it too!

Holiday Candy Cane Pretzel  Kisses
(Adapted from Katie Cupcake/Pinterest)


What you Need:
2 bags of Holiday kisses (or your preferred flavor)
1, 1 pound bag of waffle pretzels

What you Do:
Preheat Oven to 300
Line a Large Baking Sheet w/ Parchment Paper
Place about 120 Pretzels (you may need to use 2 baking sheets) about 1/2 inch apart.
Place unwrapped Kisses on the Pretzels
Bake in the Oven for about 2 minutes or until they appear Glossy, and are Soft all the way through
Sandwhich them by placing another Pretzel on Top
Place in the Frig for about 15 minutes
Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! I saw a similar recipe on pinterest and tried it out. I just made some pretzels with hershey's hugs topped with m&m's. I'm taking them to a teacher party tomorrow night. I'm having a hard time keeping my husband and little boys out of them ;)

    ReplyDelete