Sunday, February 13, 2011

Live Laugh Lose

Grab a glass of water and be prepared to be inspired!

It was the day after Thanksgiving and my best friend Amanda was in town. She is getting married in June in Cozumel, I am one of three in her wedding party. We set out to find her wedding dress, and the parties dresses. This was my big "a-ha" moment. When I started trying on dresses she liked and as I saw my reflection, was disgusted. Disgusted at the sight I saw, at the sizes I was trying on, and knew that it was time. Now yes I just had a baby one year ago, and I know that it takes time to get your body back, however my year was now over by about 2 weeks. When I met Mr. I was fit, confident, active, I think you get the point. Since we moved from Florida to Georgia, the weight just slowly crept, and crept, and kept creeping. I had been too busy to even really take notice. Not really. I did take notice, I just had no time or energy to do anything about it. Until......the dressing room.
So that Sunday night I signed up online to start WW. Something I had been successful with in the past. It's been 11 weeks since then, and I am down 12 pounds, as of a few minutes ago at weigh in 14.5!! I would like to lose 15 more. My motto currently is: Live. Laugh. Lose. The holidays were a bit tough, I had a gain week, and 2 weeks of not going up, or down. But something was missing. My eating habits had changed, the amount i was eating had change, but no real change in cloths fitting, the way my body looked, or comments from others. I mean 12 pounds, I thought surely someone would notice. Nope. Then I knew I had to Bring it! I had to start working out, adding cardio, but the question was...WHEN? Working full time as a teacher, as all you teachers out there know is not just a 40 hour week, mom, wife, maid, cook, tutor, sister, daughter, friend, ect...I think you get the point. What and When?????? I had heard some friends doing P90X, (and no I am no way affiliated with P90X, or receiving anything from them for saying this), and had great results, love the way it made them feel and look, everything I was looking, but still questioned: WHEN? Stop questioning when and just do it, my inner voice told me. When little man goes to bed pop in the video and bring it! I did just that! It's been 2 weeks now, and I am getting comments already! I do have to tell you though my weight stayed the same on the scale, until this week! Down 2 pounds! I stopped making excuses, and made my decision to commit. My goal is to own my own success story. You read them everywhere everyday, and always think I want that to be me. Now it will be! Now that I have shared this little secret with y'all, I will update every Sunday!

To go along with this I also discovered e-mealz! It has made a huge differences in our lives. After one month with E-Mealz, not only did we make our food budget, but our food and grocery spending was nearly CUT IN HALF! E-Mealz has saved me time and money, not to mention provides great recipes that my husband actually likes!  It has many options to fit all family and lifestyles. So what it is? A weekly menu complete with the recipe and grocery list all done for you. The grocery list you can choose, Publix, Walmart, or Aldi, and it is mad emy aisle, and has the price already there. (Every week at check out my bill has been within 2 dollars of what they said!) P.S. How convenient that it has a WW meal plan for 2, with the points already right there for you! Check it out!!!!

What do you do to stay in shape and meal plan?




No comments:

Post a Comment