Saturday, February 12, 2011

playgrounds and ice cream trucks

The weather here in metro Atlanta was beautiful today. Well when I say beautiful I mean 54 degrees. Considering it snowed Wednesday night, I would say that is beautiful. We took full advantage of the situation, and headed out to the playground. Ian loves it their! Climbing, swinging, sliding, sand, watching the big boys. Ian also helped Mr. wash the car. As they were finishing up, I head a very familiar sound I haven't heard in a long time.....the ice cream truck! Immediately I grabbed my change purse and ran out the door. Ian was so excited!He had no idea what it was but it was playing music, and the boy L-O-V-E-S music! He paid the man all by himself and even said, "tank you"!






How did you spend your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment