Sunday, May 1, 2011

Y'ALL KnOw WhAt, I'm Back!

It's been too long. Way too long, 2 weeks too long. And I do apologize. I have been so wrapped dup in getting my photography business up and running that I have neglected and then there three. Shame on me, I hope I still have all my followers out there!

So where to start.......I'm BaCk, Y'ALL KnOw WhAt?

An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away.....Ian has been loving munchin' on apples lately!

and he loved searching for his Easter basket, except roe dog found it first!


We have also been enjoying the backyard uplift that Mr. gave us for Easter. Ian loved the water, swimming lesson start next month!


Mr.'s parents are hear visiting until Mother's Day. Sunday we spent at Lake Lanier and had a great time!








My nephew also had his first birthday party over the weekend! I stole him to put Yes M'AM Photography skills to work, and got a few great shots!



My Photography Website, Facebook Page, and business is up and running! I am so excited to be starting this new adventure...Yes M'AM Photography. Check out my website: Yes M'AM Photography, and my Facebook Page!

And last I will leave you with my little GQ:







No comments:

Post a Comment