Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things I love.......



My little guy is so silly and just makes me smile. I wanted to share some things I love about him and maybe you'd like to share about your little one in my comments area:



I love the way he puts the soles of his feet together and puts them up in the air when he poops.


I love the way he stares at me and caresses my face adoringly...before he tries to poke my eye out or rip my lips off.


I love the way he's surprised then thrilled every time he sneezes.


I love his giggles, and when he giggles even harder when I ask, "What's so funny?"


I love to change his diaper simply because he loves to have it done. He grins from ear to ear the entire time.


I love breastfeeding him.


I love how he looks at his daddy and gives him a different smile, as if it's just for him!



And finally, I love his wake up smiles, even the 2am slap happy ones.



I could go on and on but I won't :)


No comments:

Post a Comment