Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flatout...{Pizza}

My Mr. loves pizza, with chicken wings of course....excuse me buffalo wings. So I have been enrolled online with WW since the week after Thanksgiving. ( I know, I know...please forgive me for not letting you in on this little secret....I will post later about it.) Anyhow.....I knew with his pizza cravings I had to find a way to make pizza he would like, and also keep it healthy for me. Flatouts! We love them- we use them for sandwiches, quesadillas, breakfast wraps, ect.....why did I think think of this sooner? Y'all it was delicious! And for half the pizza 6 points! 6, which leave the other half for lunch!

Gather the following:
1. The number of flatouts you desire. (This is your 'crust')
2. 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
3. 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
4.1/2 cup of marinara
5. 8 slices of turkey pepperoni
6. peppers, red onions, and mushrooms sauteed up

First you must saute up your veggies.
Next you place the flatouts directly on the oven rack for 4 min @ 350 degrees.
Then place the marinara, and cheese, followed by pepperoni, and veggies
Place on pizza stone and bake at 350 degrees for about 6 minutes.....




The result...


Pizza even the Mr. will love! Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Yum! And thanks for the compliment on my daughter! I think so too. Your son is a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete