Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Free Valentines Day Subway Art Printable

Jessica at Craftily Ever After designs fabulous Subway Art for all Holidays. I have to say that I have been downloading them since I discovered her blog! he is at it again with the new Valentines Day Subway Art.



This 8x10 printable is also available in her  Etsy Shop, or if you would like to have it for free (!) please write a post about it on your blog, linking back to her, so that your friends can know about it too! In the comments area of her blog, leave  your email address and the link to your blog post and she will email you the image! That Simple!


(You might notice that her version is personalized with 'Dave &Jessica' which will be substituted with 'red & white' for everyone else!)


I can't wait to add it to my Valentine Decor!! (see this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment